Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Royal Navy Officer and Petty Officer, Sudan 1884


Despite apocalyptic weather forecasts, the weekend has started rather brightly in my neck of the woods. To further brighten the weekend, I bring you the latest finished minis from my painting table - sneaking in just before a weekend with the family.

British Naval Officer for the Sudan





I submitted him to join the ongoing LAF 'Colonial Painting Expedition' to paint 100 minis between the forum members.  

I also painted a petty officer, with these two bringing my Naval Brigade to a more respectable eight miniatures, plus supporting Gardner gun. The same pack netted me Admiral Hewitt to serve as a commander - potentially forming part of the British C-in-C base.




I also managed to capture evidence that the latest addition to the household, Wispa, is a lady after my own heart. Momentarily leaving dice on the coffee table, she quickly decided skimming them across the floor was a fun game.

If in doubt, give it a sniff

Feline nonsense aside, the Wyvern chaps have out a shout out for a club project in 2015 using the Empress Spanish Civil War range. As if I needed more temptation for such lovely models. Mind already spinning around potential forces and even conversions, overambitious given my limited knowledge of the subject. I really should resist, but it will be quite a challenge.

Of course, to game in 2015 means I should jolly well get on and paint sooner rather than later - the Sudan has been two years in the making so far! 


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar