Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Pre-fall fotd and ootd


Hello beauties! 

After an amazing sunny and warm weekend, the weather turned miserable here and I naturally went into "pre-fall" mode. This means long pants and darker colors for my outfit and a slightly darker smokey eye in the tones of brown and cool bronze.

The pants are the H&M Superstretch Pants (19.99€ here) in a beautiful petrol blue/green, they're very stretchy and fit the figure tightly. The top is Intimissimi Vogatore (9€ here) in a burgundy/violet color that hides the fluffy parts but still leaves a good amount of skin out, after all it's still summer (somewhere). I top that off with an old jeans blouse from H&M. I still cannot avoid some summery mint pops so I have these mint sneakers from Dockers I found in clearance at V&D (20 €, similar ones here) and on my nails the KIKO nail polish in Milk Mint (2.50 € here) which has been my summer favorite. 
Some more love goes to the accessories, earrings and necklace are from revival London and I found them again on clearance in V&D (that was a great shopping trip indeed). I just can't stop wearing this combo!


For makeup I did my usual base with the L'Oreal Eau de Teinte in 140 Pure beige, my Maybelline Fit Me concealer in 20 and the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder to set it all. For some color in the complexion I used The Body Shop bronzing pearls and Catrice Defining Blush in 030 Love & Peach. On the eyes a base with the Maybelline Color Tattoo in On and On Bronze and shadows from my beloved Lorac Pro palette. On the lips Rimmel Moisture Renew in Nottinghill Nude.

Do you also feel this pre-fall vibe in these rainy days? Thanks for passing by.
xo
A

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar