After all the horrific news this week in the United States, shootings at grocery stores, bombs sent to people that have a differing point of view, and of course the massacre at a synagogue where people were attending a Saturday morning service, well I thought we all might need a little Little Buddy love.  He makes me smile, and smiles I have needed after seeing all the hate, the lives shattered, and our president holding rallies among these horrible times. 

Here we go another year at the Fall Festival with Little Buddy.  This year it was only us two, Dad has a foot problem that makes a lot of walking painful.  No matter, Little One and I managed just fine.




Little Buddy rode a very tall horse and went on the train  and the cow train three times each.  He informed me he isn't even scared of them anymore, I guess being seven makes you very brave. 






We saw sheep, pigs, two alpaca's, a giant cow, a zorse, huge tortoises, a llama, ferrets, red foxes, little pigs and so much more. 




Little Buddy got to pet the ferrets and feed the sheep.  He was so excited and might I remind you very brave.


As this was the first cool day of Autumn, meaning a high in the 70's he got to wear his new jeans.  I am a bit of a nut but I just can't get over that cute hiney.


Here he is from four years ago, our first visit to the festival.  My goodness he was so tiny, now he is a big, grown up, brave boy.

Enjoy your week my friends.  Hug those you love, after this week it seems tragedy happens more and more frequently.  Stay safe.