Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Dear Reader your assistance is Required

I have a plethora of shields to paint, the dilemma is this: 
I have a few choices, here are the close ups:
In my heart of hearts I know I've used too many colours in my army; to reunite the army should I use the modified shields I made shown at the top of the photo? Or should I continue to differentiate my shock elites by using the old heroquest shields pictured centre and the old clanrat shields at bottom? 
I plan to use the rat shields at the top for clan moulder's pack masters and the dagger hands for my gutter runners. The five tri formed shields I can do without unless someone has a suggestion.
The four at bottom are by far the most detailed, but that means more time. I was thinking of putting them on the stormvermin. I've always pictured them as the secret police of the clan and thusly  would show their horned rat allegiance with relish.
Anyway I've been thinking about this for a couple of hours and running up the wall second guessing myself. 
Please comment below and give me some advice! 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar