I really like this time lapse. Its super quick, has some added color saturation, and the soundtrack rips. I highly recommend you watch in HD and Turn It Up!!
Christmas Show Break Down For Monday Dec 25th: Mon Dec 25 6:00am – 7:00am Morning Yule with Dave Kaye 7:00am – 9:00am A Christmas Carol with The KAFM Radio Room Players 9:00am – 12:00pm Christmas Dinner at Jim`s Diner 12:00pm – 2:00pm A Merry Go Round Christmas with The Padre 2:00pm – 4:00pm Enjoy the Sleigh Ride with Alan 4:00pm – 5:00pm An Eclectic Christmas with Joe Natty 5:00pm – 6:30pm A Christmas Carol with The KAFM Radio Room Players 6:30pm – 9:00pm Cry of the Elves with Honey Lady 9:00pm – 12:00am Silent Night Jukebox with George http://www.kafmradio.org - Website http://www.kafmradio.org/Web-Player - Listen Live https://kafm-radio.click2stream.com - Web Cam In The Studio To Watch The Boy Dog & I Live I'm on the Noon Time Slot
Will Be Featuring Jethro Tull, Stevie Nicks, Bing Crosby, Clips From A Christmas Story, And Archie Bunker
0 Yorumlar