Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My lunch today

These beauties will be my lunch today accompanied by some left over St Agur  cheese and crackers. (From my Dads 92nd Birthday lunch.) When I planted this vine last year, the label staid a white dessert grape, but I will enjoy the



red. They have pips unlike the shop bought grapes these days. I think finding the pips is good fun. It reminds me of grapes in my youth. No seedless in those days.
I had a stroll around the garden this morning in the cool breeze. What a treat this is. I think short lived. I am so much more productive in cooler climes. I planted some “Munchkin Pumpkins” just for fun. I thought the children would enjoy them. They are bigger than the seed pack suggests so my homemade compost must be working.
The tiny Christmas tree seems to have doubled in size. It came in a pot from Waitrose. Bought by my son, it ended up being planted because I can’t bear waste. The hot weather doesn’t seem to have affected it.

My post is cut short as someone has woken up from his morning nap and needs a nappy change.
Nanny duties mean no gardening today:0



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar