Off to the farm today. It's hot, upper 90's. Going to mow, no rain since last weekend so there may not be much to mow. No edging I'm sure. So I hope to do some of the other yard things that need to be done, pruning some mesquite trees, deadheading the vitex along the driveway, etc.
Here are a couple of photos I took:
| Canna in bloom |
We have another flower at the farm! These are some canna's that I planted a few weeks back. I planted several things, including some sent by some kind friends of the blog but so far this is the only thing blooming (the others are still growing). There is one on the other side that's about to bloom as well.
| St. Francis statue |
And recognize this guy? It's St. Francis. I'm not Catholic, but I always liked the story behind St. Francis and when I saw this statue at a garden center, I couldn't resist. I figure the farm animals need someone watching over them.
0 Yorumlar