Today, the temperature is hovering right around freezing, and there's a wet mix of snow and rain intermittently falling from the sky. Besides which, I don't feel very well (too much rich holiday food; or maybe a really mild flu). So, I won't be out on my bike today, the first weekend since February that I haven't been.
I took a vacation day this past Tuesday, to get some medical tests done, and it turned out to be such a nice day that I went out for 24 miles in the afternoon, bringing my total for the year to 1821 miles. I sure didn't see that coming.
There are still a couple weeks left in Calendar Year 2012, so that number could possibly crawl a bit higher. But even if not, my legs, to say nothing of my heart and lungs (or my butt), can be happy with a job well done for this year. . .
0 Yorumlar