Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Accents


I 'ave spen' mos' of zis day, trying very, very har' to tink of somezing for to write for vous. Ze work was very busy an' ma brain is a very tire'. So you are stuck avec les videos which are seen in zere entirety below. Je suis désolé! I am so very sorry.

But I mus' spend more time thinking tomorrow about what to write. La Muse est très paresseux aujourd'hui, elle boit trop de vin rouge. Oui, it is vraiment, but I spoil her too much. C'est dommage...

Les sanglots longs des violons de l'automne blessent mon cœur d'une langueur monotone.

Non, attendez, the invasion ees not commencing, I am merely writing down some poetry I heard somewheres. Oh, I am crazy, but of course. Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose...

(Said, of course, with a Gallic shrug. My ancestors were very expressive that way...)

Anyhoo, accents, I get a kick out of them...



And, but of course, a favorite of mine...


When The Muse is AWOL it's like having substitute teachers ALL DAY!!!

Or something.




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar