Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The New Formula, 8 Pan from Wet n Wild!!

Look what I found at CVS pharmacy, Wet n Wilds new formula eight pan palette!  This retails for $4.99 and well worth the price.  Although the new formula is up in debates. Some like, love and even despise the new formula.  I have to say that I still stand by my original review.  If you'd like to see my thoughts click here. I just wish that Wet n Wild would give us some new colors.  I feel like these are more repeat colors.  The one thing I do like about this palette is the mix of colors.  It's more then just one or two color families.  Below are swatches.  From some of the swatches you can see the powderyness/fallout that I experienced from this palette.  Nothing new when it comes to Wet n Wild.

Would I recommend this?  Yes and no, nothing that really stands out about this new palette.  None the less a great addition to any collection.  These are bright fun colors, more of a party palette for me.  I do enjoy it.  I don't think that this is a must have palette, but more of a fun palette to own.  I don't see myself grabbing this everyday, like I stated earlier a fun/party palette.



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar