Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My New Tiffany & Co Addition ❤

Hello My Lovelies,

If you don't already know i am a huge Tiffany & Co lover and some would say a little obsessed haha I do have a ever growing collection which i have accumulated over the past few years, i love how everything is classy, timeless and suits near enough every outfit i create. 

As you know from my last few posts i have just returned from a holiday in Spain, we left from Terminal 5 at Heathrow, OMG the best terminal i have ever been to in my entire life! They had every single shop that you could imagine. Last year when my Mum & Dad went to Rome they left from Terminal 5 and they got me a stunning Mulberry wallet in the Mulberry store. I love how you can get lovely designer items at a discounted price!! We were wondering through and we discovered the Tiffany & Co shop, so naturally we had to venture on in and have a nosey around haha 

This was another impulse purchase, i had seen this necklace all over Instagram and the internet and thought it was absolutely beautiful! 




The Tiffany & Co Infinity Pendant Necklace is so dainty and beautiful. I was joking around to my Mum & Dad when we were in the store, i was like, it's either this necklace or an Infinity Tattoo and they were both like...right, we'll take this then. Was hilarious at the time :L 

If you'd like to see my Tiffany & Co Collection then click the link below :D


Hope you enjoyed this post. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me :)

Ahh really excited :D just got a Tweet from @TiffanyAndCo on Twitter


Lots Of Love

XOXO

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar