Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Human+Kind All in One Body Oil

Human+Kind is a Irish natural skincare brand, which has a range of four multi-tasking products. I don't see the point in spending heaps of money on a assortment of products, when just one will do the trick. I was recently asked if I wanted to try the All in One Body Oil* from their range, I wasn't too sure at first. To be honest, body oils aren't a big part of my daily beauty routine. When I think oils of any description, I just imagine a big mess. To my surprise, I was proven wrong with this product.

The product itself comes in a 75ml bottle which should last a while. However, it does depend on how much you use it. For the last few weeks, I've been using this on my legs post shave and on dry patches on my arms, so I still have quite a bit left. I apply a few drops to my legs and I find this is plenty, as the product spreads alot. As it's a oil I expected it to be super greasy but this wasn't the case in the slightest, my skin was left feeling smooth and moisturised. It absorbs quickly, leaving somewhat of a sheen which happens normally I hear if you use an oil. Not being perfumed, this will also be great for people that have sensitive skin.The only thing missing from this product for me would be a pump or a spray cap. I much prefer these as I can control the amount of product I use.

 Priced at €14.95, I will certainly be repurchasing this product as it's longlasting and for the price it's worth the money. I already have my eye on their All in One Family Remedy Cream. Human+Kind is available from selected stores and pharmacies throughout Ireland, you can check them out here.

Have you heard of Human+Kind? What body oils do you recommend I try?

Laura<3

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar