Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Lorac Pro Palette Worth The Hype?

Ok, so I did it.  I joined everyone else on purchasing this pallet.  I must admit, I have no regrets! It's worth the $52.00 that I spent on it at Ulta.  This collection of colors makes such great day looks that transitions well into night looks.  I can't say enough good things about this pallet.  For once I feel like a company heard our request on what we want in a pallet, mattes and shimmer/satin colors.  This has them both, mattes on top and shimmer/satins on bottom.  I feel like this is the one and only travel pallet that any one would need.  I have made simple nude looks with this and some pretty bold statement looks.  The only complaint I found with this, is that it's pretty chalky.  It can be worked around, but it's still an issue.  Believe me, when I say its a great pallet, just be forewarned that it's chalky.  There may be fallout while applying.  

Now, as far as the eyeshadow primer goes.  It's a good primer.  I personally like others, but I would still put this in my top 5 list of primer that I would use.  I have extremely oily lids that crease easily, and this has minimal creasing.  Like I said top five but not number one.

Would I recommend this?  Yes! it truly is a great pallet.  This makes a great gift and is so versatile.  I could see this being given to a beginner or an advanced makeup guru.  Hands down my two favorite colors are Taupe and Lt. Pink, so simple but so lovable! 

Till next time, 
Amber 






Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar