Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

January Favourites

Hi everyone,
And welcome to my first Favourites post of 2015. January, like December ended up being a bit of a mad month for me and there were a lot of mornings where I was literally running out the door, so I didn't change up my makeup routine or try a lot of new makeup last month. I did however manage to find a few non-makeup favourites, so I thought I'd show those to you.

Kiko Luscious Cream Lipstick in 511



My one solitary makeup item for the month. I wore this lipstick almost every day last month, and it's fast becoming one of my all time favourites. It's really moisturising, really pigmented and the colour is just amazing. As you probably know, I'm a huge fan of red lipsticks and this is just the perfect classic red.
And also the packaging. Can we just take a moment to appreciate the packaging? It looks like a lipstick from the future!

EcoTools Powder Brush
I've been using this brush to apply my blusher all month and it's really good. Mine is slightly flat (there is a distinct possibility it did just get squashed in it's packaging, but whatever, it works) which makes it really easy to apply blusher or contour and gives you a very precise application.

Boots Cocoa Butter Body Butter
I think I showed a miniature version of this in a past very posts, but I finally went out and bought a full sized one. It was a good choice. This Body Butter is really moisturising and also smells amazing.

Parfois Purse
I'd been on the hunt for a new purse for about a year (I'm very picky) when I eventually stumbled across this one in Parfois in Decemeber. It's really sturdy and well-made, has lots of space for cards and cash (I'm that person that has loyalty cards for everything) and it's red (in case you hadn't noticed), so it doesn't get lost in the bottom of my bag.

Penneys Grey Jumper

I love jumpers and out of the many, many jumpers that I own, this may be my new favourite. It's warm, its oversized, it's comfy,what more could you ask for? I lived in it all month.

Penneys Scarf
All this stuff was in my sales haul actually. As anyone in Ireland knows, it got cold in January. Like really cold. But thankfully, I had my trusty new scarf to keep me warm. And it is a very warm scarf. And soft. And comfortable. It made the cold morning slightly less miserable. But only slightly.

Penneys Hat


It keeps my head warm. What more can I say?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar