Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Guest Post // Next Winter Wishlist

Hello Lovelies,

Advertising with Shona is and has been a great experience for me.  I had never advertised before on a blog so had nothing to compare it to but its been fab, Shona is so supportive and so friendly it's great.
I wanted to share with you my winter wishlist.


LINKS:

I love Next for winter bits.  The owl hat and gloves are just so god damn cute and they need to be mine.  I know the jacket isn't very winter-y but it's lush and I want it so bad.

Are you lusting over any items from next? If you know any good sites for good winter jackets please let me know!

Thanks for reading,
Gillian

You can follow me here:

Thanks Gillian for sharing your Winter Wishlist today! I love the hat and cardigan- so cute!
Make sure to go over to Gillian's blog and have a look!


Don't forget to check out my advertiser's blogs as well! My 2 Platinum Advertisers for September are Gillian from weegillie.com and Laur from missljbeauty.blogspot.co.uk. Also don't forget to check out my Gold Advertiser Casey from caseyslifeandotherstuff.blogspot.co.uk

If you are interested in advertising on freshbeautyxox find out more information here!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar