Tsubaki Head Spa Shampoo, Conditioner and Extra Cleansing with Natural Essential Oil
Available: All major pharmacies, $19.90 for shampoo and conditioner. $15.90 for Extra Cleansing.
Volume: 550 ml for shampoo and conditioner. 280 ml for Extra Cleansing.
Star Properties: With Natural Essential Oil.
Packaging
It comes in a pump bottle that is ergonomically designed so you can wrap your hand nicely around the slimmer waist and grab it well.
The soft gold reminds me of my old favorite - Ascience Deep Nourishing Shampoo.
Shampoo.
Conditioner.
Extra Cleansing.
Shampoo instructions.
Shampoo ingredients.
Conditioner ingredients.
Extra Cleansing instructions.
Extra Cleansing ingredients.
Use only once a week.
Effectiveness
Very effective!
I think both the shampoos, normal and the extra cleansing one, are very normal. It leaves my hair dry but feeling clean.
But the conditioner is super good! It will leave my hair such a dream to pull my hand through both wet and dry.
For other conditioners, including the old Ascience and L'oreal Elseve formula (both I remember to be very, very good), I still need to comb my hair while it's still wet so that it will dry untangled. But for Tsubaki conditioner, I don't have to comb my hair at all, and it will dry into my dream hair! So nice!
Cost
I think the cost is standard for a product marketed at this position.
I think the conditioner is a 5/5!
I think both the shampoos are normal, but the conditioner really makes a difference. I can't find anything wrong with the conditioner. I will recommend to give the conditioner a try IF you're not happy with your current one, but I wouldn't go and scream must-buy.
Tsubaki has been around for more than year now, have you tried any of their hair care? Do you like it?
0 Yorumlar