Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My haul @ Love cosmetics

Hello lovelies! I just got my order from Love Cosmetics and I can't wait to share it with you. Love cosmetics is an online store which sells Branded cosmetics on discount rates. Given my obsession for pinks, nudes and peaches this season I placed my order of these lipsticks and I am too happy with my purchase while saving some bucks!! Here's my buy


which includes..
L'Oreal Colour Riche Gelee Lipstick in Pretty Peach and Shiny Cinnamon


Rimmel Cool shine Lipstick in Fresh, Plunge and Quench


Playboy Sheer Hydrating Stiletto Lipstick in Starlet


Revlon Lipglide Color Gloss in Patent Leather Pink



Maybelline 18 hour wear Stay put Non Drying Lipcolour in Peach


Astro Volumetrix 100% Volume Control Mascara

As for their service, it was awesome. They sent me an email when the order was dispatched and yeah! it was safely packaged in a bubble wrap and an envelope..also enclosed was my invoice!
So beauties, how do u like my exciting haul? Do you own any of these? Have you ever purchased from  Love Cosmetics?
Give me an idea on which product should I review first?

Hit back with a comment.
I love you all.. <3
xoxo

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar