Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Lush Collection!


Hey girlies!

OMG today I was reading some blog posts about Lush and those are EVIL! Evil I tell you!!

I am totally lusting for more Lush cause they look so... yummy? Haha!!

My love for Lush started about a year ago. I first knew about Lush from Ellen and Blair (duh?) then I saw Michelle Phan and XiaXue do a Lush haul together and I was like 'OMG! I need to try Lush!!' Just after my birthday, someone presented me with my first Lush set and I was hooked ever since! Fortunately, I won a Lush competition and a large majority were either from the prize, Christmas sales or gifted to me for Christmas! Yay!!

Anyway, while totally lusting over Lush, I remembered I took a bunch of photos of my collection while I was sorting them out but I totally forgot to post them!

I managed to track the pictures down and I'm gonna share them with you right now!

But first! I took pictures of the 'opening' of 2 Lush gift boxes and I would like to invite you to the grand opening of my Lush boxes.

=P






This is how I store my Lush soaps. I wrap them up in cling wrap individually and put them into zip lock bags according to their scents.

From L-R: Citrus, Sweet, Savoury and Lemony.

Lol citrus and lemony sounds the same, but the bright citrus has a sharper scent while the lemony ones have a sweeter scent in general.


Well this is what I currently own. My lust for Lush has slowly calmed down after reaching this point cause I'm pretty content with what I have now, but no harm in window shopping at Lush everytime I walk past Lush. =P

Cheers!!

♡ ♡ 

M.May

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar