Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Guest Post: Top 5 Summer Blushes


L to R: Guerlain Terracotta Sun Celebration face powder, Maybelline Terre Indienne in 09 Golden Tropics, MAC Mineralize Blush in Lured To Love, Gosh Natural Blush in 43 Flower Power, Bourjois blush in 16 Love-struck Rose
Hi Beauties! 
I have been following on Alice's blog for sometime and enjoy reading her posts. I love skincare Mondays and her makeup looks :) I'm so happy to do a guest post in her blog and today I'm sharing my top 5 blushes for summer. As you can see in the picture above I prefer peachy toned blushes for summer.  I find they give a gorgeous glow to the cheek and look fab with tan. Not that I ever get tanned, but girl can dream ;)

First blush I'm going to share with you guys is from brand called Guerlain and its not only a blush. I use it as blush, but you get there a 2 different blushes and a bronzer. It's called TerracottaSun Celebration face powder (16 g).


The packaging of it is gorgeous and it smells so good! It gives the most amazing glow to the cheeks. Its pigmented, but not that much that I have to be extra careful when I'm applying it. For me its a perfect product for summer, but its pricey. If you are on a budget when it comes to makeup then you might wanna check out my next favorite, which is Maybelline Terre Indiennebronzing powder + blush in shade 09 Golden Tropics (16 g). It comes with a bronzer and blusher together and I use it as a blush.


It doesn't smell as good as the Guerlain bronzer/blush, but it has the same effect. The Maybelline one needs more building up, but it does look gorgeous on the cheeks and the product looks cute ;)


Next favorite is the MAC mineralize blush in Lured to Love(3.5 g) and its a gorgeous peach toned blush and give a lovely glow to the cheeks. I'm all about the glow on summertime :D It doesn't have any shimmer in it, which I like for a change. It just makes your face glow in good way ;)


My next favorite is a more classic pink blush, which you can wear anytime of the year and it's from Gosh. I have talked about this blush many times in my blog and it has been in my favorites as well. Now you all wonder what the hell am I talking about :P I'm talking about their Natural Blush in the shade 43 Flower Power. It gives very natural flush to the cheeks and looks natural, plus it goes with many makeup looks.


The last favorite is from Bourjois and it's their baked blush and is in shade 16 Love-struck Rose. At a first glance it might seem to shimmery and you might think that you will end up like a disco ball when using this blush. Don't be afraid its not the case :) It gives kiss of color to the cheeks and beautiful glow. Can you tell I'm all about the glow on summertime :) 

These are all my favorite blushes to wear on summertime. Hope you enjoyed it and thank you for reading :)

You can find Laura in Pink Frenzy, Facebook and Twitter.





Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar