Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Glossybox #7 - February 2014

I saw an advertisement for this particular box and I instantly fell in love with the design, so I had to re-subscribe straight away to get it. The box design looks just as lovely in person and I will keep it and re-use it for storage. Here is what I got in this box:-
Ciaté Paint Pot in Play Date
This product is full size and it is a gorgeous bold pop pink shade with a touch of coral in a crème finish. Mine didn’t come with the cute bow decoration, but it is still a distinctive and cute design, unlike any other polish I own. The colour however is similar to what I already own, but I still love it and will definitely wear it.
13.5ml | £9

H2K Je t’adore Aromatic Shampoo & Sensual Hydrating Conditioner
I’ve never of this brand before and the products smell lovely. I am just not into hair care or trying new products on my hair, so I will probably give these to my sister.
30ml & 40ml | £2.48

Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in 725 Tantalizing Taupe
This lipstick is part of the new Stripped Nudes collection and it is a slightly beige/taupe pink nude shade. It is not typically a shade of lipstick I would choose, but I will give it a try as it is my first Maybelline lipstick ever!
2.5g | £6.99

Nougat Sparkling Body Shimmer
I have not heard of this brand before either and this particular product doesn’t interest me at all. I dislike body butters/lotions anyway, so why would I go and use a glittery one? I will probably give this away.
100ml | £14 (250ml)

Sleep In Rollers Backcombing Brush
This is something I have never tried before and I am not sure I want to, but I suppose I should give it a go! If I change my mind, my sister can have this too.

Lindt Lindor Treat Bar
I don’t eat Lindt chocolate because Cadbury’s is the BEST! This chocolate bar was not bad, it is very rich and it melts in your mouth. One bar was definitely enough though! I probably wouldn’t go out and buy it, but it was a nice added extra and Valentine’s treat.
38g | 79p

Visit www.lindt-shop.co.uk to receive 25% off your next purchase when entering the code Glossybox. Expires 30/09/2014

You also get the February 2014 Edition on Glossy Magazine, which is a first for me and not typically something I would be interested in, but it is a good addition.

Overall I wasn’t really impressed. The only product I would actually use is the nail polish; I already ate the chocolate bar! I gave the majority of the products to my sister because she would get more use out of them. I’ve said before, hair care products are wasted on me because I have no interest and I have to use particular products. I only subscribed to this one box and this box hasn’t made me want to re-subscribe completely. I may re-subscribe again when the next ‘special’ box is due, but other than that, I will not miss Glossybox, sorry!

What did you think of this month’s box?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar