Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Forever21 overboard & everything under $25!

It's been ages since I step foot into Forever21 even though my work is steps away from the 3 story Forever21 in SF. There's always herds of tourist and locals and the massive amount of selection in there, it makes my head hurt. I went to another forever21 less busy and my bf was patient enough to wait for me to try on 30 different items. Everything in there is so cheap, I just couldn't help it. Here are my finds and everything was under $25...so cheap!!!



Forever 21: Smocked Knit Trimmed Romper: $9.80 . Size S.
Fit: Good
The description on the website says orange, but I think it looks more red in person.




Heritage: FLORAL SHOULDER DRESS: $18.90. Size S.
Fit: Good
This is my first red floral print dress. Bright color and large patterns tend to scare me!




Forever21 Boutique: Beaded Crepe Chiffon Top: $24.80. Size S.

Fit: a little loose, but I don't mind it at all.
It's a little expensive for a forever top, but the details are so pretty.




Forever 21: Silky Outline Top: $24.80. Size S.
Fit: Very Loose Fit.
My bf thought it was super big, but I love large tops. The top is really silky and airy.


Forever21 Poet Chiffon Top: $19.80. Size S. Finally available online.
Fit: Loose Fit.
This is a great top, its so feminine and I love the bat wing sleeves.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar