I do. I can't seem to go a single meal without any kind of chili.
And when it comes to green chili, which is not hot, I can eat it straight as though it were green vegetables.
I often finish more than one tablespoonful of green chili when I am having Chinese cuisine.
Every time my meal doesn't comes with chili, I would go looking for it.
I am not sure if this is a Singapore obsession or it is just me, but I know I can't live without chili.
Anyone who wants to sell food in Singapore probably knows this. We are one of those nations so obsessed that our people bring bottles and packets of chili when going overseas, because many Western countries and HK/China (save for Sichuan) do not provide chili on the dining table.
How about you? Do you like chili? Is it part of your society/nation's culture?

0 Yorumlar