Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

1920's Halloween Vamp

It's Autumn! My favourite season. And with that brings Halloween, so I thought I'd start early on the makeup ideas. This one is a 1920's vamp/ flapper makeup (that I actually find quite wearable). 



I'll talk it through with you:
Eyes
After priming my eyes with Mac Soft Ochre Paint Pot and setting it with a cream shadow, I packed Anastasia Beverly Hills Noir shadow all over the lid avoiding the crease, then softened the edges with a fluffy brush. I repeated the process to increase the intensity of the black. I then used the Magenta shade from the Morphe Jaclyn Hill Favourites Palette on a narrow crease brush, applying the colour precisely in the crease and blending it out. I took Lorac Slate shadow and pressed it on top of the black with my finger, just on the inner part. I used Mac Nylon shadow to highlight my inner corner. 

Lips
I used Revlon Black Cherry lipstick all over my lips, then applied Anastasia Beverly Hills Noir shadow onto the outer corner of my lips with a lip brush, creating an ombre effect.

Brows
I used the Beauty UK Brow Kit make my brows darker than I usually would. 

Base
I used L'Oreal Infallible 24H Matte Foundation, then powdered all over to mattify further. 

What do you think? I love it! 
Which Halloween look should I do next?

Bloglovin' / Instagram

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar