Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Runway Predictions: Maison Francesco Scognamiglio

Maison Francesco Scognamiglio had a GREAT Couture Collection for Fall. I loved every single look. I have gathered some of my favorites and I have paired them with the celeb I think it´s gonna wear it. Hope you like it and please let me know if you agree or you think someone else is gonna wear the look. 




1. Kate Moss
The model would look very chic and elegant in this BEAUTIFUL creation. I love the delicacy and details on this jumpsuit and jacket. 

2. Kendall Jenner
This beautiful and GLAM dress would be perfection for the young model. I think she has what it takes to slay in this.

3. Joan Smalls
This white ruffled dress would look amazing on Joan, with a red lip of course. 

4. Cindy Bruna
The model came to my mind when I saw this mesh dress.

5. Alessandra Ambrosio
This GORGEOUS mini dress would be perfect for someone like Alessandra and her beautiful legs. I think she would be spectacular in this.

6. Lily Aldridge
This dress is so BEAUTIFUL and elegant. I specially love the neckline. I think Lily would be perfect in this dress.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar